Fire Safety Workshop
19th September 2017 until 19th September 2017
at Copthorne Hotel Salford Quays , Manchester
The STA is running a series of five Fire safety
workshops this autumn across the UK.
The purpose of these workshops is to update members on the latest Site Safe procedures and complementary Fire Risk Management and Fire Safety information – including 16 steps to Fire Safety and our latest Advice Notes
- Sponsor show case and coffee
- STA leading the way on fire safety advice
- Taking fire seriously
- CDM and legal responsibilities
- Site safe policy , 16 steps and CDM, Fire separation guidance
- Site safe Audit
- Fire Service view and site safe registration
- Construction to in-service performance
- Sponsor show case
- Lunch and finish
Who should attend?
Open to STA members and non-members including system manufacturers, house builders, contractors, clients, designers, erectors, architects, HSE & CFOA members.