An opportunity to change the face of UK housing
nHouse makes innovative designer modular houses in a factory. This is the fastest and most efficient way to make affordable, quality homes in high volume, helping to solve the UK housing crisis.
nHouse is already enjoying really strong sales enquiries and we now need financing so we can start to make enough houses to supply that demand.
Here are some top line points that you need to know about nHouse...
- nHouse is a three storey, three bed house that can be built anywhere as either a detached, semi-detached or terraced set up – its been featured in Grand Designs Magazine (https://twitter.com/nHouseuk?lang=en-gb)
- Five months after order a completed nHouse is delivered and assembled
- The nHouse is 20% more spacious than most houses in its price point and has more technology and green benefits
- The nHouse has been designed by an award winning and world renowned architect – Richard Hywel Evans (http://www.studiorhe.com/contact/)
- nHouse has a 71% preference rating when compared to a Barratt House at the same price
- nHouse soft launched at world’s biggest property show (Mipim 2017) and has already received positive press coverage and sales enquires which could lead to the sale of thousands of nHouses
- nHouse Commercial intends to rapidly expand its production over the next five years in order to fulfil that demand
And in terms of the investment opportunity….
- nHouse Commercial Ltd is aiming to raise £750,000 via Crowdcube (www.crowdcube.com)
- The funds will be used to complete the nHouse show home, secure the global intellectual property rights, and fund the business to the hard marketing launch
- 14% equity in nHouse Commercial is on offer against the £750,000
- Projected operating profit for 2018 is £3.9m based on an initial production run of 100 nHouses
- nHouse intends to capture the high returns on offer as modular offsite construction (prefabricated) is increasingly seen as the answer to Britain’s housing crisis. Indeed, the government has committed to build a million new homes in the next five years
- Equity and SEIS and EIS benefits available on a strictly first come first served basis.
- The deadline to confirm access to an exclusive ‘family and friends’ investment day is Thursday 29th June.
- The family and friends day takes place on Friday 30th June
- Investors can buy equity from as little as £50 via Crowdcube
- On Monday 3rd July the investment round opens to the general public
For more information email - firstname.lastname@example.org